8.28.2004

Amnesia

You may have heard that it's just like knowing how to ride a bicycle, but I'll beg to differ -- I really think I have forgotten how to blog.

Sure, I remember sitting down late at night, surfing for hours and posting random spoils from my hunt. I also remember going through my day with some kind of burning desire to sit down later and post whatever trivial experience I was having right now. And, yes, I remember hunting through pages of fan sites trying to find the real home page for some movie I had seen recently.

But what I've forgotten (maybe because I was never that good at it to begin with) is theraputic blogging, blogging that engages my mind and helps me work out where I stand on an idea or a problem. And that's what I miss about blogging, and that's what I don't remember how to do anymore.

No comments: